A new beginning
Of course, as I have too much to do, I’m blogging instead.
Current projects include:
- Writing four papers for IASDR2009.
- Writing a book chapter about contrasting scenarios
- Chasing down ethics approval for our ARC-funded digital stethoscope study
- Finishing a journal paper about how we did the analysis for our recent nurses-applying-bandages/expertise research
- Finishing a journal paper about the major theoretical outcome of my PhD thesis
- Associated random teaching and admin stuff that comes with the job
That’s a lot. To paraphrase Homer Kang:
I must move forward, not backward, upward not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards publication.